Steps to buying a new home.
Step 1: Find a Realtor for exclusive buyer representation. Why is this so important? A Buyer's Agent will:
1. Look out for YOUR best interests
2. Search extensively through the multiple listing service for most up to date info, coordinate showings on homes and save you time
3. Run a detailed comparable analysis to homes that have sold to ensure you are putting in a fair offer
4. Negotiate all other terms of the Purchase and Sales Agreement and guide you through the offer and negotiation process
5. Ensure once under contract on a new home that all timelines of the contract are followed and met
6. Help prepare for closing and help coordinate your move
Any questions? Please feel free to leave a question or comment!